What is Clay Hand Building?
Clay hand building is working with raw clay to sculpt and build decorative items. Busy Bees sells clay by the pound to create kiln fired unique creations. Use any of our variety of tools to assist in your sculpting fun!
- Set up a working surface, brainstorm for inspiration, get clay.
- Sculpt/build clay project.
- Leave clay piece for 1st firing by our staff.
- Return to paint piece.
- Leave piece for our staff to glaze and fire in our kiln.
- Pick finished piece up 1-2 weeks after completion.
$29 for unlimited studio time, use of studio tools, 1lb. of clay, return trip to paint, glaze, and 2nd firing. Additional clay available for $12/pound.
and Troop Outings
Plan Your Clay Hand Building Visit
Know what to expect, for the most fun!
Typical Creative Time
Items To Bring