What are Mosaics?
Mosaics are fun and a great way to add a pop of color for your home or office. Choose your design base at the studio, paint it, and decorate with colorful tiles of a variety of sizes and shapes.
- Select a surface and tesserae (mosaic pieces) for your project.
- Apply adhesive to your surface. Complete your design in sections following your layout.
- Attach your pieces by pressing them into the adhesive, leaving 1/8″ to 1/2″ between each. Continue adding pieces until your design is complete.
- Allow the adhesive to dry completely (24-48 hours) before handling.
- Ask one The Bees about resin on your mosaic piece for a beautiful finished look
- Enjoy your new masterpiece!
Anytime Fun, Parties
(includes base form, paints, and mosaic tiles)
Plan Your Mosaic Visit
Know what to expect, for the most fun!
Typical Creative Time
Items To Bring