Art Club To-Go: Fantastical
Busy Bees’ Art-Camp-Mini Kits are the perfect solution to keep your little bees busy this summer. The kits are sure to bring lots of at-home creative FUN.
We want you to have the best experience with painting outside of our fun hive, here is some helpful information to make your projects a success.
- Each kit comes with the projects shown as well as all supplies needed to create.
- All of our pottery glazes are NON-toxic and cleanup easily with water but we recommend working on a covered surface (an apron or smock is good too).
- The acrylic paints can stain clothing and surfaces, please place newspaper or covering underneath the items when painting.
- Use the appropriate size brush for the area that you are painting (big areas use a big brush, small areas use a small brush).
- Fired Arts (Pottery and Clay): After your projects are dry, wrap them in a paper towel or napkin & return to Busy Bees. Your project(s) will be ready for pick-up in 5-7 days for pickup.
- Non-Fired Arts (Canvas, Mosaics): Items painted with acrylic paints do not returned to the studio for firing. Enjoy immediately!
- The Bees will be online via Zoom for open questions and creative time with the kids. The kids can engage with a Busy Bees artist, ask questions about their projects, show their progress, and help the Bees with their art too!
We hope that you enjoy your time creating memories, we look forward to seeing you soon!
– Your Friends at Busy Bees <3
9 in stock (can be backordered)