Hello! Thank you for purchasing one of Busy Bees’ Art-To-Go kits for lots of at-home painting FUN.
We want you to have the best experience with painting outside of our fun hive so here is some helpful information to make your projects a success.
- All of our pottery glazes are NON-toxic and cleanup easily with water but we recommend working on a covered surface (an apron or smock is good too).
- Choose the colors you want to work with and start with the lightest colors working up to the darkest.
- Use the appropriate size brush for the area that you are painting (big areas use a big brush, small areas use a small brush).
- We recommend 3 coats of glaze for solid coverage. Let the paint dry fully before adding the next coat. Paint will look dull and chalky when dry. The color is much lighter than what it will look like once fired.
- Glazes (pottery paints) require an additional top glaze applied by The Bees at the studio and kiln firing to make your projects shiny, glossy and food safe!
- After your projects are dry, wrap them in a paper towel or napkin & return to Busy Bees. Your project(s) will be ready for pick-up in 5-7 days for pickup. Busy Bees will be offering curbside pickup 2 days a week – please let us know if you are interested in picking up curbside.
We hope that you enjoy your time creating memories, we look forward to seeing you soon!
– Your Friends at Busy Bees <3
Tilt Vase – 4″H
Paint Mom or Grandma a bud vase to display your child’s hand picked flowers!
4 in stock (can be backordered)